There are different seasons and each season we need a new way to protect our skin from the different problems related to skin. Skin is the largest part of our body and is covering us from all the outside material.
What if bad happens to this one through? Worried? We bring you to simple ways to glow your skin and protect it from various problems that can harm your skin in different ways.
Your intake of food can improve and maintain your skin better than the creams and lotions that your buy from market to protect your skin and spent a large amount of money on the same. Here are fruits for glowing skin and healthy glowing skin as well.
- Things to take care of and basic diets to get glowing skin
For good glowing skin you need to follow some of the basic rules that can help you maintaining your skin for long term. Firstly you need to consume water empty stomach and also you can take turmeric power, aloe vera juice or lime juice.
Your breakfast should be always before going out so that you have something in your stomach and a digestion process is in work. You need to take good amount of fruits and vegetables in your meals, vegetarian food for glowing skin is much better than including meat in the meals.
With the glowing skin you will also be taking care of your weight that is directly related to your skin. Now we will be heading towards the fruits for healthy skin and weight loss that can prevent you from number of skin problems.
- Dark and green leafy vegetables
Dark and leafy vegetables are good for skin and they are rich in antioxidants which can further prevent you from various skin problems like rashes, parsley and dullness. Intake of these vegetables help in enhancing the skin glow and protect from aging.
- Drink good amount of water
Drinking good amount of water help you stay hydrated all the day and this is directly related to your skin. Water does not only help you in flushing away harmful toxic substances but also it keeps away wrinkles from your skin and gives you healthy and natural glowing skin.
Turmeric is contains antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory along with antifungal properties due to presence of cucurmin which is responsible for all these properties. You can have turmeric with the glass of milk before going to bed. Which is very beneficial and good for your skin. If this seems boring then you can also add some salad and juices in this place.
This is a great food that can suit perfect to your skin properties, Avocado is rich in vitamin E and healthy fats that are responsible for good and healthy skin. Avocado helps in slowing down the skin damage and vitamin E works as an antioxidant. While fats help against inflammation.
Avocado is one of the foods good for skin care which helps in locking up the moisture and this can be included in your morning diet by adding it to sandwich or in the sauce place and also in the salads.
- Other fruits that are good for your skin
There are many fruits that can help you in maintain a healthy skin.
- Mangoes are one of those fruits which are tasty and are rich in vitamin A, that help you against aging problems by retaining its elasticity. Also they help in the growth of new cells for the skin.
- Bananas are fruits that are rich in fiber and vitamin A, B and E. they not only help in healthy skin maintenance but also in losing weight, if inhaled accordingly. Bananas for weight loss and weight gain are very effective fruits.
- Papayas helps you fight against dead cells an in clearing other impurities from your skin, especially on the face. Eat papayas for clear skin.
- Oranges and kiwis are good sources of vitamin C which boosts collagen synthesis and delays the development of wrinkles. Other than oranges and kiwis, grapes, guava and strawberries are also rich in vitamin C. these help in maintain your skin with proper glow and helps prevention against dullness.
- Take a glass of hot water along with lemon juice and honey which will help in lightening up the skin and keeps in wrinkle free.
- Apple have many benefits for your health and as well as skin health also, apples help you maintained a toned look that makes you look younger and fresh all the time.
- Berries helps your skin not to develop dark spots and they are also rich in vitamin C. Berries are natural immunity boosters and good antioxidants.
If you have noticed, most on these fruits are Vitamin C rich fruits that are good for your skin and hence make sure that your food intake is rich in this vitamin to stay young.
These help in flushing out toxins and make your skin healthy. Carrots have high amount of beta-carotene, antioxidants and vitamin A. All these substances are good for skin preventions against dryness and sun damage. Similar are the properties of sweets potatoes that also come up with the similar output.
- Fish and fish oil along
This is the non-veg diet for healthy skin which is rich in omega 3 acids and provide skin natural glow with good fat oils. They help in reduction of inflammation, scaly skin, acne and redness along. Fatty fishes like tune, salmon and carp can help you gain healthy and clear skin.
These are natural and effective ways of protecting your skin from the various problems like sun burn, aging and other diseases rather than using various products like face washes, creams and lotions that contain chemicals and can harm you in a way or other.